首页 » 知识圈 » 外贸知识 » 产品价格妥了,运费却成了问题

产品价格妥了,运费却成了问题

作者:本站编辑     发布时间: 04-24-2019      来源:知识圈分享




谈判,经久不衰的话题。

The Business Negotiation has always been a hot topic.

谈判过程中,我们会遇到各种各样的问题。

We'll meet many kinds of problems during the period of negotiation.

而谈判的重点,就是解决问题,达成共识,并开始合作。

And the key points of negotiation are to solve problems, to reach an agreement, and to start cooperation.

有些问题我们无法解决。

Some of the problems cannot be solved.

比如客户强烈要求某一证书,而老板不愿意支付昂贵的证书费用。

For example, your boss doesn't wanna pay for the high expense of the certification your client requires strongly.

比如,你们无法提供客户要求的特殊包装。

For example, your company cannot provide the clients with the special packaging they want

比如,你们无法接受客户要求的付款方式,比如DP, 比如100%信用证90天。

For example, your company cannot accpet the payment terms the client requires, such as DP, 100% L/C 90 days

比如,客户最终目标价太低,比成本还低,那就果断放弃好了。

For example, the final target price from your client is even lower than your production cost, better leave it.

比如,客户要求免费样品,免费邮寄,而这个产品又价值不菲,老板不同意。

For example, your client requires free samples and free shipping. But it is not approved by your boss due to the high value of this product.

有些问题我们可以解决。

Some of the problems can be solved.

比如客户要求一定折扣,而比例合理。

For example, your client requires a very reasonable discount.

比如,客户要求产前验厂。

For example, your client requires a visit to your factory before mass production.

比如,客户希望降低订金比例,减小自己的风险。

For example, your client requires to decrease the amount of the down payment to lower their business risk.

比如,客户要求用自己的指定货代。

For example, your client requires to use their own shipping agent.

比如,客户要求提供营业执照副本。

For example, your client requires a copy of your business licence.

比如,客户要求产品图片和生产视频。

For example, your client requires product pics and production videos.

其实,归根结底,谈判就是要看是否可以解决,否则只能放弃。

In fact, the real point of negotiation is to check and see whether the problems can be solved or not, or you have to quit.

但是,最重要的是,一切基于你的实践经验。

But, the most important thing is that everything is based on your practical experience.

可能有些人觉得这是废话,不能解决就是不能解决,跟经验有什么关系。

Some may think it nonsense to say so. There're no relationships between the solutions and experience.

有些时候,当我们面对各种问题时,只与你的思维能力有关。

Sometimes, it is only about your ideation when we're faced with various problems.

并不是问题不能解决,而是你想不到解决办法。

It is not that the problem cannot be solved, but that you just cannot come up with the ideas of the solutions.

最近,Mike Q群里有个小伙伴问了这样一个问题。

A member of my QQ Group asked a question as below:

客户说运费太贵了,不能接受,我该怎么办

My client doesn't accept the high shipping cost, what should I do?

给出解决办法后,这位朋友开始纠结英文表达,所以Mike帮她写了如下邮件:

She began to worry about the english expression after I gave her solution. So I wrote down the e-mail as below:

Dear ***

Both of our two sides have checked the freight. 

The cost is almost same. There is nothing we can do to reduce this certain cost.

But we ought to focus on the cost of individual product, instead of the whole cost.

If the order qty can be ,1000pcs, then the extra average cost to each single item is just USD1.00 Dollars.

And we all understand that the shipping cost in the international business is inevitable

Your future profit by reselling these items will definitely cover this cost.

Just think about it and kindly advise

Warm Regards,

**

为什么这么写?

Why did I write like this?

01

把客户拉倒同一阵线,告诉他这是事实,我们都无法改变。

Keep your cient on the same line with you and tell him nothing we can do to change the fact.

02

分解成本,拉低成本

Disaggregate The Cost & Lower The Cost

03

让客户明白这是常规操作

Let your client understand that this is normal operation.

04

暗示潜在利益

Give him a hint about the potential benefits.

很快,我收到了这位朋友的反馈,他的客户同意了她的观点,开始讨论增加订货量的事情。

Soon after that, I received the feedback from this member that her client has agreed with her ideas and begin to talk about increasing the order quantity.

同时,我也看到了很多朋友的观点,觉得原因是英语不好。

Meanwhile, I saw some view from other members. They think it is actually the matter of poor english.

其实,除了英语,更重要的因素是思维能力。就像Mike一直在讲的,我希望自己带给大家的是思维模式,而不是行为模式。

In fact, besides English, the more important factor is the ability of thinking. Just like what I always say, I wanna bring you guys the pattern of thinking, instead of the pattern of behavior.

我是Mike,我想做一些有意义的事情。

I am Mike, I wanna do something meaningful.

          微信公众号

阿里巴巴国际站

网站建设

知识圈

联系我们
  客服QQ:279415070
   服务顾问:17727578727  ( 微信 )
  邮箱:info@7datong.com
  地址 : 深圳市龙华区华油工业区1栋2层
Copyright © 深圳市七达通科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 版权      互联网服务粤ICP备16005814号
   - 网站地图