首页 » 知识圈 » 外贸知识 » 展会口语集锦

展会口语集锦

作者:本站编辑     发布时间: 04-28-2019      来源:知识圈分享




一、寒暄问好



1.你好。


Hello. / Hi. / How are you.


2.有什么可以帮助你的吗?


What can I do for you? / May I help you? / What can I do to help you?


3.很高兴见到您。


Nice to meet you. / I’m very glad to see you here.


4.我来自中国,请问您来自哪个国家?


I'm from China. Which country are you from? / Where are you come from?


5.你们公司主要业务是什么?


What is the main business of your company?


6.我可以要您的名片吗?


May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?


7.您做哪个市场?


Which market are you in?


8.我也做德国市场。可以留个联系方式吗?


I also do the German market. Can I leave a phone number to you? / Can I have your contact information?


9.这个产品您喜欢吗?


Do you like this product?


10.这是您第一次来中国吗?对中国印象怎么样?


Is this your first visit to China? What's your impression of China?


11.欢迎您来中国。希望您在这里一切顺利。


Welcome to China. I hope everything goes well with you here.


12.能与您合作是我们莫大的荣幸。


It's our great honor to cooperate with you.


13.我们希望能够和您保持联系。


We hope to keep in touch with you.


14.对不起,打扰一下。


Sorry to disturb you. / Excuse me.


15请稍等,我马上回来。


Just a moment, please. I'll be right back.


16.我叫麦克·史密斯,这是我的名片。


My name is Mike Smith. Here is my business card.


二、业务谈判


1.对于价格,您有什么看法吗?


Do you have any idea about the price?


2.对于支付方式,您有什么看法吗?


Do you have any opinion about payment method?


3.如果您对我们的产品感兴趣,可以先少量订一批。


If you are interested in our products, you can order a small quantity first.


4.我们的轮胎采用了最新的防爆材料,质量过硬,您可以放心购买。


Our tires are made of the latest explosion-proof materials. The quality is very well. You can buy them with confidence.


5.上周我们邀请了国际顶尖的设计师来为员工培训,相信我们今后的产品会让您耳目一新。


Last week, we invited top-designers on international to train our employees. We believe that our products will refresh your ears in the future.


6.我们的吊灯在美国市场很受客户欢迎。


Our chandeliers are very popular in the American market.


7.这种产品在欧洲需求量非常大,几乎每周都能获得客户的订单和询盘。


This product is in great demand in Europe, and get orders and inquiries from customers almost every week.


8.这已经是我们的最低价格了。


This is our lowest price.


9.如果有新的优惠信息,我们会通过电子邮件的形式发送给您。


If there are any new preferential information, we will send it to you by e-mail.


10.您可以先看看我们的产品。


You can have a look at our products first.


11.如果您有兴趣,我们可以为您寄送样品。


If you are interested, we can send you samples.


12.谢谢您的询价。可以告诉我您具体的需求吗?


Thank you for your inquiry. Can you tell us about your specific needs?


13.我们使用的材质可以根据客户的需求进行更换。


The materials we use can be replaced according to customers' needs.


14.订货以后,我们大概在一周左右可以出货。


After ordering, we can ship the goods in about a week.


15.希望我们彼此都能让一步。


I hope we can make a concession with each other.


16.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。


It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.


17.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。


I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.


18.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。


If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.


19.我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?


Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?


20. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。


We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.


21.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。


We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.


22.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。


That'll put us both in the picture.


23.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。


Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.


24.我还不能马上说定。


I can't say for certain off-hand.


25.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。


Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.


26.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。


It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.


27.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。


I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.


28.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。


We've got to report back to the head office.


29.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。


You'll know our products better after this visit.


30.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。


We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.


31.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。


Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.


32.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.


33.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。


I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.


三、接待用语


1.您需要一点茶和甜点吗?


Would you like some tea and dessert?


2.我这就为您去拿,请您稍等一下。


I'll get it for you. Please wait a moment.


3.希望能与您共进午餐。


I hope I can have lunch with you.


4.我能为您拿一杯咖啡吗?


Can I get you a cup of coffee?


5.这一餐我请客,您别客气。


It's my treat. Help yourself, please.


6.请您这边走。


This way, please.


7.您直走,左手边第一扇门就是。


Go straight. The first door on your left is.


四、告别用语


1.希望还可以见到您。


I hope to see you again.


2.祝您旅途愉快。


Wish you a pleasant journey.


3.等您回国后我们再联系。


We'll contact you when you return home.


4.明天机场见。


See you at the airport tomorrow.


5.下次来广州,您可以联系我。


Next time when you come to Guzhou, you can contact me.


展会口语:


1. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 


你觉得我们产品的品质怎么样?


2. What about having a look at sample first? 


先看一看产品吧?


3. What about placing a trial order?


何不先试订货?


4. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 


我们的产品品质与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?


5. You can rest assured. 


你可以放心。


6. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.


我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水准,以满足世界市场的要求。


7. This new product is to the taste of European market. 


这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。


8. I think it will also find a good market in your market.


我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。


9. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.


优良的品质和较低的价格有助于销售推广产品。


10. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.


虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。


11. Reliability is our strong point. 


可靠性正是我们产品的优点。


12. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 


我们对样品的品质很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。


13. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.


在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。


14. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.


这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。


15. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?


谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?


16. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.


这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。


17. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 


通常我们的报价都是FOB价。


18. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.


我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。


19. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.


我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。


20. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 


请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。


21. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.


这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?


22. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.


你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。


23. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.


这是价格表,但仅作为参考线。有你特别感兴趣,这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?


24. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.


我不知道,如果您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求。我敢肯定我们的价格是有竞争力的。


25. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 


大量询盘证明我们的产品品质过硬。


26. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 


很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。


27. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.


我的报价是基于合理的利润,而不是漫天要价。


28. Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production.


再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。


29. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 


你能告诉我,你会选择哪种付款条款吗?


30. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 


你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?


31. You're going out of your way for us, I believe.


我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。


32. Thank you for you cooperation.


谢谢你们的合作。


33. If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.


如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。


34. Welcome to our factory.


欢迎到我们工厂来。


35. You'll know our products better after this visit.


参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。


36. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.


也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。


37. Then we could look at the production line.


然后我们再去看看生产线。


38. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.


墙上的图表是工艺流程表。


39. All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.


所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。


40. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.


我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。


41. Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.


因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。


42. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.


所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。


43. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.


重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。


44. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.


我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。


45. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.


我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。


46. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.


请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。


实战场景一:


Good morning. My name is Henry. We are one of the major companies in selling bed-covers in Barcelona, Spain. I'm very interested in your bed-cover. I have seen your Exhibits and catalogues. They are attractive. Here is a list of requirements, I'd like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Barcelona, Spain.


早上好,我叫亨利,我们是西班牙巴塞罗那床上用品的主要经销商,我对你们的床罩特别感兴趣,我看到你们的展品和商品目录,非常漂亮,这是询价单,希望你们能报西班牙巴塞罗那最低的到岸价。


Thank you for your inquiry. Will you please tell me the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out offers?


谢谢您的询价。能否告诉我们你方需要多少以便我们报价?


Ok, I will do that. Could you give me an indication of the price?


好吧,我会的,您能给我个参考价吗?


Here are our latest FOB price sheets. All the prices in the sheets are subject to our final confirmation.


这是我们最近的FOB价格单。单子上所有的价格均以我方最后确认为准。


For how long does your quotation price remain open?


你方报价有效期是多久?


It's open for three days. When can you decide the size of your order?


有效期为三天,您何时能决定订购数量?


That will depend on your price. If your price is reasonable and I can get the commission I want, we can place an order immediately.


那就看你方价格了,如果你方价格合理,并且我能得到所要的佣金,我们马上就会订货。


In principle, we don't allow any commission. But if your order is large, we'll take it into account. From the price sheets, you'll find our prices are very competitive. And heavy inquiries witness the quality of our products.You know, the price of materials have gone up sharply, but the price of our products haven't changed much.


原则上我们不给佣金,但如果订货量大,我们会考虑的。从价格单上你会发现价格非常有竞争力,大量的询盘证明了我们的产品质量过硬,您知道,原材料的价格上升幅度很大,但我们产品的价格没变化多少。


I'm very pleased to hear that. How long will it take you to deliver the goods?


听到这些我很高兴。你们多长时间才能发货?


Usually we deliver the goods within two months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.


一般来说,在收到有关信用证数据以后两个月内可以交货。


Good, I can't make the decision by myself. I will call my head office in Spain and consider the price carefully, if they think the prices are favorable, we can place the order right away. I will come back to you tomorrow. All right?


好的,我自己不能决定,我将给西班牙总部打电话并认真考虑一下这个价格,如果我们认为价格合适的话,我们会马上订货。我明天再来行吗?


Ok, see you tomorrow.


好的,明天见。


实战场景二:


Client: Good morning, do you have IP camera with remote control function?


客人: 早上好,你们有带远程控制功能的IP摄像头吗?


Reception: Yes, sir. May I introduce our sales manager Mary to you? She will talk to you about the details.


接待处: 我们有,先生。让我介绍销售经理Mary给您吧。她会给您进行详细介绍。


Client: That'll be great.Thanks.


客人: 那太好了,谢谢。


Mary: Nice to meet you. I'm Mary, the sales manager. This is my name card.


Mary: 很高兴认识您。我是销售经理Mary,这是我的名片。


Client: Hi, I'm Jose from ZENIX Company. This is my card. I'm looking for IP camera with remote control function.


客人: 你好,我是ZENIX公司的Jose。我想找带有远程控制功能的IP摄像头。


Mary: Well, we provide exactly what you are looking for. IP camera with remote control feature is our main product line. Let me show you our latest models.


Mary: 我们有您想找的产品。我们的主打产品就是带远程控制功能的摄像头。我带您看看最新的两款吧。


Jose: Bravo.


Jose: 太棒了。


Mary: The two IP cameras here are the latest design. Both of them can be controlled remotely over mobile phone. You just need to download ourapplication from Google play or App Store.


Mary: 这两款就是最新的设计。它们都能通过手机进行远程控制,您只需要在谷歌商城或者苹果商城下载我们的应用程序就行。


Jose: Can you show me how to control it?


Jose: 你能演示一下如何操作吗?


Mary: Sure. This is the application. If you are using it for the first time, it asks you to register. After registration, you can login with the ID and password. Scan the QR code from the sticker on back of the camera with the mobile. Then, the camera is bounded to your account. You can control it remotely now.


Mary: 好的。这是我们的应用程序。如果是第一次使用,系统会提醒注册,注册之后,就能用ID号和密码登陆了。用手机扫描摄像头背面贴纸上的二维码,摄像头就会绑定到当前账号。现在可以开始远程控制了。


Jose: What kind of control can I have?


Jose: 我能控制些什么呢?


Mary: You can zoom in to see details of the image from IP camera or zoom out to see a larger area. Sliding the image left or right from the app is also available. By clicking the function buttons at the bottom of the interface, you can snapshot, record the video and check the previous logs.


Mary: 你能放大图像查看摄像头捕捉的细节,也能缩小图像查看更大范围内的情况。向左或者向右滑动图像也可以。点击界面下方的功能按键还可以进行图像抓拍,视频录制和查看以往记录。


Jose: Great. Is the app free?


Jose: 太棒了,应用程序是免费的吗?


Mary: Yes.


Mary: 是的。


Jose: What's the difference between these two models of cameras?


Jose: 这两个型号的摄像头有什么区别呢?


Mary: They have same functions. The only difference is the appearance.


Mary: 它们功能相同,只是外观不同。


Jose: What about the price of them? Same price?


Jose: 价格怎么样?也是一样的吗?


Mary: Yes, the price is the same. The price depends on the quantity of the order. For samples, it costs 40 dollars per piece.


Mary: 是的,价钱相同。价格根据订单量不同而不同。样品价是40美金。


Jose: I see. Could you quote based on different quantities? You can send it to my email if you want. The email address is written on my card.


Jose: 明白了。你能按照不同的订单量给我报价吗?如果可以,请发到我的邮箱,名片上有邮箱地址。


Mary: Sure. I will.


Mary: 当然,我发给您。


Jose: Thanks. Hope you a nice day.


Jose: 谢谢。祝您愉快。


Mary: You too. Bye.


Mary: 您也是,再见。


          微信公众号

阿里巴巴国际站

网站建设

知识圈

联系我们
  客服QQ:279415070
   服务顾问:17727578727  ( 微信 )
  邮箱:info@7datong.com
  地址 : 深圳市龙华区华油工业区1栋2层
Copyright © 深圳市七达通科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved 版权      互联网服务粤ICP备16005814号
   - 网站地图